Steve has recently finished working with Hockey Australia womens team during a Olympic campaign. He has also worked at Melbourne FC for 5 seasons and currently runs workshops at the West Coast Health & Performance Clinic.
- 00:10 What a physio’s schedule look like in his time in West Coast
- 01:11 How often an athlete should try something new before deciding to include it in the training
- 02:04 Strategies when working with an athlete for the first time
- 03:15 How often he works out with the athlete when he does rehab work
- 04:09 His favorite tv series/movie as a physio
- 04:57 Upcoming Athletic Hip and Groin Workshop this December 4 – 5, 2021
- Chris Perkin
- Ben Raysmith
- Dave Misson
- Joel aims
- Sam Peach
- Dave Valey
- Daniel cross
- Steve Gravina
- Paul Roos
Connect with Steve: https://www.instagram.com/steveallan_physio/
The Athletic Hip and Groin Workshop: https://www.westcoasthealth.com.au/events-workshops/event-one-jma5e
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐏𝐫𝐨
Prepare Like a Pro is a strength and conditioning platform that works with developing footballers and strength and conditioning coaches. To empower you with best practice physical preparation methods.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to watch these live chats
And if you want to get more involved with our community and make a guest appearance on a future episode join our Academy on Patreon.
Thanks for tuning in and be sure to contact us for any inquiries or to discuss advertising your brand on the prepare like a pro platform