get FITTER. faster. stronger.
Ahhh finally. Your search is over!
Set the clock for 4 weeks and follow our training method.
We are AFL experienced strength & conditioning coaches, our passion is to empower footballers with high performance preparation!
Our program is everything you need to get better at:
Our programs are not just physical, but encompass your lifestyle habits with a Get Better Plan that includes nutrition, sleep and stress. Furthermore, participants can connect with other developing footballers, feel supported by their coaches and improve their ability to perform.
Quick start guide
to take your game to the next level!
5 quick tips
tips 1: Fuel your body
- Eat more real food ie food that comes from the ground, tree or an animal.
- Increase your carbohydrates on your hard conditioning days!
- Eat the foods you want. Don’t substitute your personality for a diet.
tip 2: your mental health matters
tip 3: Recovery takes time
- Accelerating recovery/adaptation is largely a myth
- Yes you can improve the bodies ability to recovery however majority of the time the basics work.
- They are, time, sleep, nutrition and movement.
tip 4: participate in our group online coaching sessions
- During these sessions Jack and the coaches present on certain topics to help develop our athletes training & lifestyle habits
- Important to ask questions as this develops curiosity and a thirst to get better which is paramount for a high performer📈️.