get FITTER. faster. stronger.
Our program helps developing footballers with difficulties improving their athleticism, by teaching them sustainable lifestyle tips with a personalised program.
Our program is everything you need to get better at:
Set the clock for 4 weeks and follow our training method.
the Prepare like a pro academy
All of our coaches have real-life and industry experience at an elite level. Our coaches are personable and make training enjoyable. At Prepare Like A Pro, coaching isn’t just a job, it’s our passion.
Experienced & Knowledgeable Coaches
Our programs are not just physical, but encompass your lifestyle habits with a Get Better Plan that includes nutrition, sleep and recovery. Furthermore, participants can connect with other developing footballers, feel supported by their coaches and improve their ability to perform.
Quick start guide
to take your game to the next level!
5 quick tips
1: Fuel your body
- Eat more real food ie food that comes from the ground, tree or an animal.
- Increase your carbohydrates on your hard conditioning days!
- Eat the foods you want. Don’t substitute your personality for a diet.
- Click this link where expert Dom Condo dietitian from Richmond Tigers discussing how to eat like an AFL player.
tip 2: your mental health matters
- Yoga in the mornings 🧘️
- Optimise your sleep 😴️
- Disable notifications on your phone 🙅♂️️📲️
- Click this link where expert Jacqui Louder psychologist from Collingwood Football Club discussing how to mentally prepare like an AFL player.
tip 3: Recovery takes time
- Accelerating recovery/adaptation is largely a myth
- Yes you can improve the bodies ability to recovery however majority of the time the basics work.
- They are, time, sleep, nutrition and movement.
- Click this link where expert Jack Mclean strength & conditioning coach from Melbourne Football Club discussing how to optimally recover like an AFL player.
tip 4: participate in our group online coaching sessions
- During these sessions Jack and the coaches present on certain topics to help develop our athletes training & lifestyle habits
- Important to ask questions as this develops curiosity and a thirst to get better which is paramount for a high performer📈️.
- Email Jack at email@example.com to join Jack and the athletes on our next weekly zoom session:)
tip 5: Subscribe
Follow us on Youtube 💻️
Join our newsletter by entering your details below and I will email you a free fitness football masterclass presentation and 2 week free trial on our online program. Total value of $99 for FREE!