STRENGTH & CONDITIONING COACH
GET TO KNOW DYLAN
I am an experienced strength and conditioning coach who specialises in sports performance through the physical development of athletes.
I have a passion for developing all athletes to be the best they can be. Through my love of sport, particularly AFL, I developed a passion for strength and conditioning. I played at TAC Cup and VFL level in my late teens to early 20s, gradually transitioning to becoming a full-time strength and conditioning coach.
My diverse industry experience, involving years of hands-on mentorship and a personal journey filled with multiple significant injuries, has culminated in a unique perspective. From this, I have the experience and know-how to help athletes of any level reach their full physical potential.
Dylan on the Podcast
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Strength & Conditioning Intern at Hawthorn Football Club
- High-Performance Manager at Box Hill Football Club
- Strength & Conditioning Cadetship at Western Bulldogs
- Bachelor Degree in Sport and Exercise Science
- ASCA Level 2 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Completing a Masters of Teaching
- Exercise Sports Science, Accredited
WANT TO WORK & WITH DYLAN?
Get football-fit with Dylan. His experience playing at a high level gives Dylan a special insight into understanding what athletes endure to realise their potential.
Football strength & training
Become strong and powerful with Dylan