STRENGTH & CONDITIONING COACH
GET TO KNOW CALEB
I grew up playing football and then American football, but I always appreciated the strength and conditioning side of the sport, running and lifting were things that to me as an athlete was dictated by the work ethic and commitment, values I hold close to who I am. As with most coaches, when my playing career ended, I wanted to stay involved with sport and fell in love with coaching, as strength and conditioning allowed me to connect with athletes but also aligned well with my values, that was the direction I chose. Through my university degree at Victoria University, I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to work with the Melbourne Victory and Western Bulldogs in cadetship positions and from there worked my way through different coaching roles, spending my last few years with the Western Bulldogs FC VFLW/AFLW programs.
Caleb on the Podcast
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Strength & Conditioning Intern at Hawthorn Football Club
- High-Performance Manager at Box Hill Football Club
- Strength & Conditioning Cadetship at Western Bulldogs
- Bachelor Degree in Sport and Exercise Science
- ASCA Level 2 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Completing a Masters of Teaching
- Exercise Sports Science, Accredited
WANT TO WORK & WITH CALEB?
Get football fit with Caleb. His experience coaching at a high level gives Caleb a clear filter into what’s relevant for Australian Rules Football.
Football strength & training
Become strong and powerful with Caleb