Welcome back to the Prepare like a pro Live chats show, tonight we have Dr. Dominique (Dom) Condo. She is an Accredited Sports Dietitian and lecturer in Sports Nutrition at Deakin University. She consults Geelong Cats Football Club (AFL) and the Deakin Melbourne Boomers (WNBL), having extensive experience working with both junior and elite athletes offering nutritional support and advice.
- 00:11 Nutrition advice for developing footballers
- 01:01 Where we can find Dom’s recipes that people can follow
- 01:55 Benefits for periodization
- 02:53 Mentors and influencers who shaped Dom’s career
- 04:03 When and what an athlete should eat during a game
- 05:10 Eating window time before or after the game to not feel sick
- Anthony Mead
- Brad Albert
- Steve Hocking
Book an online 1 on 1 with Dom: https://www.dr-dom.com.au/
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐏𝐫𝐨
Prepare Like a Pro is a strength and conditioning platform that works with developing footballers and strength and conditioning coaches. To empower you with best-practice physical preparation methods.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to watch these live chats
And if you want to get more involved with our community and make a guest appearance on a future episode join our Academy on Patreon.
Thanks for tuning in and be sure to contact us for any inquiries or to discuss advertising your brand on the prepare like a pro platform