Welcome back to the Prepare as a pro Live chats show. Tonight we have Michael Rischitelli. Rischitelli played for the Western Jets before beginning his AFL career. He showed great promise and potential playing for the Western junior sides. He was the Lions’ fifth and eventual final pick in the 2003 AFL Draft and was the number 61 draft pick overall. Michael is also a level 2 AFL coach and is co-founder of a business called Playrpath.
Topics we discussed:
- 00:00 What influenced Michael to pursue a footy career
- 01:12 How his sessions with his dietician looked like when he started footy
- 02:14 His favorite recovery and how his training sessions before a game looks like
- 03:48 How training coaches and dieticians helped his career
- 05:16 Difference with program & training sessions between Brisbane Lions and Gold Coast Sun
- 06:30 Michael’s fave tv series or movie
- Leigh Matthews
- Sam Coen
- Simone Austin
- Garry Ablett
- Nigel Lappin
- Simon Black
- Justin Lepppitsch
- Michael Voss
Connect Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/michael_rischitelli/
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐏𝐫𝐨
Prepare Like a Pro is a strength and conditioning platform that works with developing footballers and strength and conditioning coaches. To empower you with best-practice physical preparation methods.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to watch these live chats
And if you want to get more involved with our community and make a guest appearance on a future episode join our Academy on Patreon.
Thanks for tuning in and be sure to contact us for any inquiries or to discuss advertising your brand on the prepare like a pro platform