Beatrice Devlyn recently completed her Masters’s in Strength & Conditioning and has been working as a strength and conditioning coach for the last 3 years. She is the Head S&C for Subiaco’s women’s team in the WAFLW and recently joined our coaching team. Bea has been playing football for 17 years and played in the AFLW for both the Fremantle Dockers and the West Coast Eagles.
Topics we discussed:
- 00:00 Strong influencers as athletes and as a coach
- 01:18 What her coaching sessions look like
- 02:08 What she did to get back to the footy system after recovering from an injury
- 02:58 How to unite a team during preseason training
- 04:03 Key habits to develop for young female footballers
- 05:07 Fave inspirational quote
- Jason Johannisen
- Ryan Gaias
- Michelle Cowan
- Jan Cooper
- Alivia Del Basso
- Tami Jakobson
- Matthew Lester
- Kailey Payne
- Eric McKenzie
- Hayley Miller
- Rebecca Yipp
- Sophia Nimphius
Connect with Bea: https://www.instagram.com/bea_devlyn/
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐏𝐫𝐨
Prepare Like a Pro is a strength and conditioning platform that works with developing footballers and strength and conditioning coaches. To empower you with best-practice physical preparation methods.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to watch these live chats.
And if you want to get more involved with our community and make a guest appearance on a future episode join our Academy on Patreon.
Thanks for tuning in and be sure to contact us for any inquiries or to discuss advertising your brand on the prepare like a pro platform