The Prepare Like a Pro Perth Ambassador Jacob Van Rooyen Is one of the most recognized upcoming AFL payers in the 2021 draft. During this podcast he discusses his love for the game and how he goes about his preparation.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Importance of working hard on your weaknesses but also your strengths
- The importance of family and how his 2 brothers and dad have helped Jacob football
- How Jacob managed to still perform during the challenging COVID interrupted football season of 2020
- Current weekly routine at Claremont and what his focus has been for this off/pre season
- 2021 goals and what is Jacob excited about for this season
- Matt Johnson
- Jack Williams
- Rhett Bazzo
Jack McLean is the founder of Prepare Like a Pro. He loves coaching people so that they can reach their personal/professional goals and become the best that they can possibly be. He is currently the Strength & Rehab Coach of Melbourne Football Club and has worked as Strength & Conditioning Coach at Hawthorn Football Club. Jack is a Level 3 Australian Strength & Conditioning Association and Professional Coach and a Level 1 Australian Weightlifting Federation Coach.