Highlights from the episode:
- His biggest challenges and what he learned
- How he upskills himself
- What he notes down on athletes during the rehab process
- Do you have to lie to change an athlete’s mentality
- How often do athletes stick to the rehab plan 100%
- His pet peeves in work/life
Jack McLean is the founder of Prepare Like a Pro. He loves coaching people so that they can reach their personal/professional goals and become the best that they can possibly be. He is currently the Strength & Rehab Coach of Melbourne Football Club and has worked as Strength & Conditioning Coach at Hawthorn Football Club. Jack is a Level 3 Australian Strength & Conditioning Association and Professional Coach and a Level 1 Australian Weightlifting Federation Coach.