Highlights from the episode:
- Key fundamentals for performing agility actions on the game day
- His stance for contact sports doing agility in the weights room and progression to weightlifting
- Common challenges and solutions for team-based athletes looking to improve agility
- He collaborates with tactical and skill coaches
- What’s on the horizon for Scott in 2023
Jack McLean is the founder of Prepare Like a Pro. He loves coaching people so that they can reach their personal/professional goals and become the best that they can possibly be. He is currently the Strength & Rehab Coach of Melbourne Football Club and has worked as Strength & Conditioning Coach at Hawthorn Football Club. Jack is a Level 3 Australian Strength & Conditioning Association and Professional Coach and a Level 1 Australian Weightlifting Federation Coach.