Highlights from the episode:
- People who influence him early in his career
- Things footballers need to start practicing for their mental health
- Biggest challenges in his career
- Advice for dealing with trauma and self-care
- Highlights of his career
- Fave movie or tv series that impacted him
Jack McLean is the founder of Prepare Like a Pro. He loves coaching people so that they can reach their personal/professional goals and become the best that they can possibly be. He is currently the Strength & Rehab Coach of Melbourne Football Club and has worked as Strength & Conditioning Coach at Hawthorn Football Club. Jack is a Level 3 Australian Strength & Conditioning Association and Professional Coach and a Level 1 Australian Weightlifting Federation Coach.