Highlights of the episode:
- Coaches who influenced his career
- Common mistakes that coaches and athletes make
- His favorite way to develop his skills as a coach
- What he learned from elite S&Cs
- Books he recommends for athletes and coaches
Jack McLean is the founder of Prepare Like a Pro. He loves coaching people so that they can reach their personal/professional goals and become the best that they can possibly be. He is currently the Strength & Rehab Coach of Melbourne Football Club and has worked as Strength & Conditioning Coach at Hawthorn Football Club. Jack is a Level 3 Australian Strength & Conditioning Association and Professional Coach and a Level 1 Australian Weightlifting Federation Coach.