Key Topic: Leadership, Resilience, and Melbourne Football Club
Highlights of the episode:
- Why finding your leadership style is important
- How Max improves his leadership skill
- What leadership means to Max
- Impact of psychological safety on performance
- How he gets the best of the athletes as a leader
Jack McLean is the founder of Prepare Like a Pro. He loves coaching people so that they can reach their personal/professional goals and become the best that they can possibly be. He is currently the Strength & Rehab Coach of Melbourne Football Club and has worked as Strength & Conditioning Coach at Hawthorn Football Club. Jack is a Level 3 Australian Strength & Conditioning Association and Professional Coach and a Level 1 Australian Weightlifting Federation Coach.