Highlights of the episode:
- Do’s and don’ts for coaching adaptability in a team
- Knowing when to be adaptable
- How do they plan their training sessions
- How purpose and intent in a drill increase athlete engagement
- Ways to build awareness and adaptability in staff
Jack McLean is the founder of Prepare Like a Pro. He loves coaching people so that they can reach their personal/professional goals and become the best that they can possibly be. He is currently the Strength & Rehab Coach of Melbourne Football Club and has worked as Strength & Conditioning Coach at Hawthorn Football Club. Jack is a Level 3 Australian Strength & Conditioning Association and Professional Coach and a Level 1 Australian Weightlifting Federation Coach.