James has worked as the Head Strength & Conditioning Coach (VFL) for the Carlton Football Club. He was also a Sport Scientist/Strength & Conditioning Coach (VFL) at Essendon Football Club and used to be a basketball coach both in Melbourne and Sydney.
Highlights of the episode:
- How he started his passion in nutrition
- The effect of switching from eating sugary and high-carb foods to real foods
- What does the app Defeat Diabetes do
- His strong influencers and mentors
- Trends he notices with successful athletes
To join our Coaches’ waitlist, fill out the link below:
Jack McLean is the founder of Prepare Like a Pro. He loves coaching people so that they can reach their personal/professional goals and become the best that they can possibly be. He is currently the Strength & Rehab Coach of Melbourne Football Club and has worked as Strength & Conditioning Coach at Hawthorn Football Club. Jack is a Level 3 Australian Strength & Conditioning Association and Professional Coach and a Level 1 Australian Weightlifting Federation Coach.