Highlights of the episode:
- Key areas of focus for developing footballers
- How small-sided games help AFL athletes
- Developing Intensity and pitch, curiosity, and inner drive
- How to be a desirable S&C coach after graduating from uni
- His pre-game routine for his athletes
To join our Coaches waitlist, fill out the link below:
Jack McLean is the founder of Prepare Like a Pro. He loves coaching people so that they can reach their personal/professional goals and become the best that they can possibly be. He is currently the Strength & Rehab Coach of Melbourne Football Club and has worked as Strength & Conditioning Coach at Hawthorn Football Club. Jack is a Level 3 Australian Strength & Conditioning Association and Professional Coach and a Level 1 Australian Weightlifting Federation Coach.