Nick is an experienced scientist with over nine years of experience in a professional sporting environment. With strong technical knowledge combined with outstanding people and relational skills, he is skilled at transforming complex data into simple insights to drive informed decision-making for key stakeholders. Nick thrives in a fast-paced, growth-oriented work environment and looks to utilize his strengths to improve business insights, intelligence, and decision-making outcomes.
Highlights of the episode:
- Strong influencers and mentors early on in his career
- Online resources that he recommends for sports scientist
- Non-negotiables when doing an internship at an AFL club
- What equipment and staff he would have for a sports department
- His process when deciding which metrics to measure and present