Highlights of the episode:
- How to help athletes focus on what’s important and handle stress
- The importance of asking lots of questions
- Important things to focus on in a new club and psychological safety
- How he organizes his priorities and note down the important stuff
- How he refines his craft being at the top of the game for many years
To join our Coaches waitlist, fill out the link below:
Jack McLean is the founder of Prepare Like a Pro. He loves coaching people so that they can reach their personal/professional goals and become the best that they can possibly be. He is currently the Strength & Rehab Coach of Melbourne Football Club and has worked as Strength & Conditioning Coach at Hawthorn Football Club. Jack is a Level 3 Australian Strength & Conditioning Association and Professional Coach and a Level 1 Australian Weightlifting Federation Coach.