Luke is a former professional Rugby Union/League Player and currently the Founder of Rugby Pro Academy. He has a decorated career playing predominantly as a winger, a NRL premiership player for the Penrith Panthers, represented Australia 6 times and played 5 State of Origin games for New South Wales.
Luke has transitioned well from a pro athlete to coaching working in environments ranging from elite sport, high school and now running his own business Rugby Pro Academy, which helps Rugby players turn pro. Located in Melbourne Australia, he is dedicated to providing hands-on training to individuals who are interested in the field of Rugby and is dreaming to be a professional.
Highlights of the episode:
- When he started to think about coaching as a career
- Luke’s biggest challenges during his pro playing days
- Why he turned a regular personal training business into Rugby Pro Academy
- His biggest learnings from starting up a new business
- How to keep up with social media to market your business