Josh is the Strength & Conditioning Coach at Adelaide Crows where he manages the 1- 4-year strength programs and assists in rehabilitation. Josh has also worked at the Port Adelaide FC, Darren Lehmann cricket Academy and SANFL Umpires.
Highlights of the episode:
- Why he switched from his physio pathway to strength & conditioning
- The importance of being enthusiastic and understanding your role as a intern
- Why developing a reflection practice to make the most of your mentor and learnings
- The 3 key pillars for the crow’s athletic development plan
- How Josh designs his training programs and session plans
#joshuamanuel #plplivechats #australianfootball #aussierulesfootball #aussierules #sherrinaus #aussierules