Josh is is a former professional Australian Rules Footballer who last played for the Carlton Football Club in the AFL. He is currently playing for the Boxhill Hawks in the VFL.
We covered the following topics:
- Practical tips to help developing footballers improve their physical and skill development
- We discuss culture and what successful teams do well
- Josh’s passion for football and his drive to continue to improve
- Leadership the do’s and don’ts from leaders in footy
- His mentors and methods to improve his knowledge and management skills
- Daily practices to improve athleticism and how he prepares for a football game
Connect with Josh
Listen: iTunes | IGTV | Spotify
Jack McLean is the founder of Prepare Like a Pro. He loves coaching people so that they can reach their personal/professional goals and become the best that they can possibly be. He is currently the Strength & Rehab Coach of Melbourne Football Club and has worked as Strength & Conditioning Coach at Hawthorn Football Club. Jack is a Level 3 Australian Strength & Conditioning Association and Professional Coach and a Level 1 Australian Weightlifting Federation Coach.