In this collab interview, Nathan discusses GPS utilization with aspirational junior footballers & its impact on training planning & periodisation.
Highlights of the episode:
- Key considerations for GPS reporting
- Using GPS to periodize a football program
- Common misconceptions by parents and athletes about GPS
- Common mistakes S&C make when using GPS
- Making more sound decisions on the fly using the process of reflection
#nathanheaney #preparelikeapro #plplivechats #podcast #melbournestrengthcoach
To join our Coaches waitlist, fill out the link below:
Jack McLean is the founder of Prepare Like a Pro. He loves coaching people so that they can reach their personal/professional goals and become the best that they can possibly be. He is currently the Strength & Rehab Coach of Melbourne Football Club and has worked as Strength & Conditioning Coach at Hawthorn Football Club. Jack is a Level 3 Australian Strength & Conditioning Association and Professional Coach and a Level 1 Australian Weightlifting Federation Coach.