The sports dietitian for Boxhill Hawks and consultant for Bupa.
- Nick career journey from why he chose to study dietetics to working at Bupa and the VFL system
- His upbringing and how he approached his development living in Tasmania
- How much he loves helping others whether it be for sports performance or improving your well-being
- His tips for footballers wanting to gain muscle or reduce body fat
- Why what you eat is so important for recovery
- Tips and tricks for developing Dietitian’s wanting to work in elite sport
- Simone Austin
- Daniel Napoli
- Sean Murphy
- Chris Newman
- Max Bailey
- Luke Boyd
Definitely check this chat out we dive into some topics any football fan, footballer or staff member needs to hear.
Connect with Nick
Jack McLean is the founder of Prepare Like a Pro. He loves coaching people so that they can reach their personal/professional goals and become the best that they can possibly be. He is currently the Strength & Rehab Coach of Melbourne Football Club and has worked as Strength & Conditioning Coach at Hawthorn Football Club. Jack is a Level 3 Australian Strength & Conditioning Association and Professional Coach and a Level 1 Australian Weightlifting Federation Coach.